Clavister RackMount NetWall W6000
Clavister NetWall 6000 series offers best-inclass price-performance, highly scalable and easy-to-deploy appliance with Secure SDWAN features.
Clavister’s NetWall 6000 series offers nextgeneration firewall (NGFW) capabilities for SMBs to mid-sized enterprises, ideal for datacentres, headquarters (HQ) and distributed office deployments designed to prevent cyber-attacks, reduce complexity, and lower your costs.
Clavister NetWall 6000 series architecture is engineered to deliver enhanced network visibility, protection, and performance to help IT managers and system administrators to address some of the greatest challenges facing networks today. These NGFWs address growing breaches and protects against emerging threats with proven Secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable, and flexible to deploy appliance.
- Easy-to-deploy & flexible SD-WAN hubs or spokes
- Fully enabled Next Generation Firewall feature-set
- SSL VPN to support secure remote working with Windows, macOS and iOS clients included
- Outstanding performance with up to 50 Gbps firewall performance and up to 15 Gbps SD-WAN performances
- Simple to deploy new firewalls using custom configuration templates with centralized management tool
- Included with cloud analytics tools to provide real-time troubleshooting and overview dashboards
- Unique CyberSecurity Score for simplified actionable security analytics
- Application Visibility & Control with high granularity and support for over 3000 unique applications
- Integrated Intrusion Detection/Protection System with real-time updates
- Botnet and denial of service (Dos) protection through continuous updated IP Reputation feeds
- 8x1GbE (RJ45), 2x10GbE (SFP+) on board and expandable with two expansion modules slots supporting configurations with up to 10x10GbE or 4x40GbE + 2x10GbE connectivity
- PoE, 8×1 GbE (RJ45) Copper including External 54V PoE PSU
- Optional Dual Power Supply Support – AC standard, DC as option
Compare the different NetWall platforms and choose the rack-mount model that best fits your specific needs.
|NetWall 6200||NetWall 6600|
|Firewall performance||20 Gbps||50 Gbps|
|VPN Performance (Gbps)||1 Gbps/5 Gbps||1 Gbps/15 Gbps|
|Concurrent VPN Tunnels (IPsec)||2,5||5|
|Ethernet interfaces||8x 1 GbE (RJ45) 2x 10 GbE (SFP+)|
|Compatible Modules||8 x 1GbE (RJ45, RJ45 PoE+ and SFP), 4 x 10GbE (SFP+), 4 x 10GbE (SFP+) + IPsec, 2x 40 GbE (QSFP)|
|Virtual Interfaces (IEEE 802.1q/802.1ad)||4,096||4,096|
|High Availability Support||Yes|
|Clavister OS||Clavister NetWall cOS Core|
|Power-supply||Redundant & Hot-Swappable 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Typical environments||Datacentres, headquarters (HQ) and distributed office deployments|