110-Series Compact OSA-Modules
OSA Modules: Compact OSA-110-Series for T-BERD/MTS-6000A, -8000 Platforms.
Compact full band optical spectrum analyzers for CWDM, DWDM and ROADM systems testing.
VIAVI offers a full range of compact OSAs tailored for spectral measurements in CWDM systems in the access network as well as DWDM systems in the backbone and in for Next Generation 40G/ or 100G high-speed networks backbone. The range also features an OSA version for ROADM-based systems or 40G networks with tight channel spacing, providing true OSNR measurements based on VIAVI’s unique in-band OSNR method.
- Optimized mobility with a light and portable OSA
- Suitable for all CWDM to DWDM applications down to 33GHz channel spacing
- minimize training with an easy, consistent graphical interface with auto Pass/Fail analysis on a large, high-visibility color touchscreen
- Future-proof signal analysis for 40/100G testing and new modulation formats
- True in-band OSNR measurements in ROADM and 40G networks with tight channel spacing
- DWDM Metro and Core networks deployment and maintenance
- CWDM systems in CATV, Access, and Mobile Backhaul installation and maintenance
- High-speed 40G/100G interfaces verification
- ROADM networks provisioning and troubleshooting
110-Series Key Features
- Full-band measurement: 1250nm up to 1650nm
- ±0.05nm wavelength accuracy guaranteed with built-in wavelength calibrator
- High Power measurement version (up to +30dBm) for CATV applications (OSA-110H)
- In-band OSNR measurement version (OSA-110R)
- Compatible with the T-BERD/MTS-6000A, -8000 Platforms