OCC-4056C DWDM Optical Channel Checker Module
OCC-4056C DWDM Optical Channel Checker Module for T-BERD/MTS-2000 V2, -4000 V2, -5800 and OneAdvisor 800 Platforms.
The OCC-4056C module offers the functionality and speed of an OSA in a handheld form factor at a fraction of the price of a traditional OSA. It is an ideal test tool for metro/access links and DWDM systems.
The OCC-4056C is the most complete DWDM optical channel checker (OCC) on the market. The OCC-4056C module for the T-BERD/MTS-2000, -4000 V2 and -5800 and OneAdvisor 800 platforms offers OSA like functionality and speed in a handheld form factor, perfect for successfully deploying and maintaining wavelength routes for Fiber Deep, Remote PHY, C-RAN and 5G applications. It is an ideal test tool for service providers to install, maintain and upgrade metro/access links and DWDM systems. It measures wavelengths and power levels of DWDM channels and displays the complete spectrum.
- Qualify any DWDM channel Frequency and Power level
- Supports C-band applications (Ch62 to Ch12)
- Simple for a novice, fully featured for an expert
- Can be combined with DWDM OTDR modules
- Field interchangeable module (single slot size)
- Validate wavelength routes for Fiber Deep & Remote-PHY, C-RAN & 5G
- Qualify forward/return path links through Mux and Demux
- Spectral and drift testing on DWDM sources
- Performance verification in Metro Access Networks
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of DWDM networks
OCC-4056C Key Features
- Supports ITU-T G.692 DWDM grid with 50/100 and 200GHz channel spacing
- Complete spectral trace & fast scanning speed (<4s)
- Drift measurements for wavelength and power
- Zoom and marker functions
- Pass/Fail analysis
- Dual SFP/SFP+ slots for fixed or tunable SFP/SFP+