4100-Series FiberComplete IL, ORL, OTDR Modules
FiberComplete Integrated Loss, ORL and OTDR Modules – 4100-Series for T-BERD/MTS-2000, -4000 V2, -5800, and -5800-100G Platforms.
Automatic bi-directional IL, ORL and OTDR test solution for use in the installation, turn-up, and maintenance of FTTx/PON, Access and Metro Networks.
Unique automated solution saves 40% testing time on Fiber Optic Network deployment. VIAVI 4100-Series FiberComplete family is the first solution to allow performing automatically bi-directional Insertion Loss (IL), bi-directional Optical Return Loss (ORL using OCWR method), distance and Bi-directional OTDR or Fault Finder, using one fiber connection with one button-push operation. Learn more about OTDR Testing, Fiber Testing, Passive Optical Networks (PON) and XGS-PON.
This is the only bi-directional loss test set on the market that can characterize splices and connectors, and locate faults.
4100 FiberComplete Highlights
- Up to 6 instruments in 1 test module.
- One connection, one-touch automated measurements.
- Real-time continuity check and product pairing using the fiber under test.
- Immediate troubleshooting with Fault Finder mode.
- Workflow optimization with Pass/Fail indications and direct report generation.
- Compatible with the T-BERD/MTS-2000, -4000, -4000 V2 and 5800 Platforms
4100 FiberComplete Applications
- Installation and commissioning of Access , Middle Mile and Metro networks.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of any fiber optic links.
- FTTH/PON network construction and acceptance for FTTH/ Passive Optical Networks (PON)
4100 FiberComplete Key Features
- Step by step wizard for initial IL/ORL test referencing.
- Fiber or Cable results management.
- Predefined/User-defined thresholds.
- Compatible with Metro-Access (MA) and Metro-PON (MP) OTDR.