Spirent SPT-N4U Compact Chassis
The Spirent SPT-N4U compact chassis is the smallest modular chassis form factor that supports Spirent’s latest 10GbE, 40GbE and 100GbE test modules.
The SPT-N4U supports Spirent’s latest high-density test modules in a smaller chassis form-factor that incorporates innovative time- and money-saving capabilities such as: Built-in touchscreen administration, intelligent power and fan control, fast booting and system firmware upgrades.
With its efficient architecture, the SPT-N4U supports a variety of environments where the testing requires equipment to be relocated from time-to-time. It also supports multi-user functional testing and chassis chaining where higher density is required but a mainframe N12U is not available.
Features & Benefits
- High-density in a small form-factor
– Scales to 2.4 terabits of cloud traffic per second — 4 times the traffic capacity of the nearest competitor
– Supports up to 24 40G ports, 96 10G ports, or 24 100G Ethernet ports per chassis
- Investment protection for existing hardware and future technologies
– Fully backward-compatible with existing Spirent HyperMetrics and HyperMetrics Next test modules*
– Does not require learning new UIs or APIs
– 400G Ethernet ready
- Measurement reliability and accuracy
– Best-in-class timing precision and synchronization (ten times better than the nearest competitor) for large scale tests and site-to-site latency/jitter measurements
– Automatic calibration for chassis-to-chassis synchronization
– Built-in external timing receiver (ETR) capability including native IEEE 1588v2 (PTP) support
- Innovative design
– Built-in touchscreen for real-time chassis status and administration
– 4x times faster boot time and 3x times faster firmware upgrades than previous systems
– Client software download from the chassis via Web browser