Spirent Landslide E10
The Spirent Landslide E10 is a small form factor test platform that supports applications for benchtop, lab and distributed testing of Mobile and Wi-Fi networks.
Spirent Landslide™ E10
Small Form Factor, Mobile Core, Wi-Fi, Diameter, and IMS Test System
The Spirent Landslide E10 offers the end-to-end coverage of Spirent’s industry leading Landslide test solution in a portable form factor. The system comes with 2 Gigabit Ethernet and 1 multi-client Wi-Fi test ports and MultiClient OTA LTE supports the complete suite of Landslide test functions that Carriers and Equipment Manufacturers around the world rely on for validating their mobile and Wi-Fi networks, devices and services.
The Spirent Landslide E10 is a small form factor test platform that supports applications for benchtop, lab and distributed testing of Mobile and Wi-Fi networks. It can be used either as a test server connected to a Landslide C100 or C50 manager or as a standalone system.
The E10 supports testing Mobile Core, Wi-Fi, Diameter and IMS networks including Over-the-Air LTE testing with Spirent’s Landslide application for development, product verification and predeployment scenarios.
- User and Application Emulation—Emulate users roaming and handing over through out the mobile and Wi-Fi networks
- Test Network Functions—Validate physical and virtual network functions for Mobile Core, Wi-Fi, Diameter and IMS nodes
- Network Emulation—Emulate adjacent network interfaces and nodes to create complete network topologies on a desktop
- Distributed Wi-Fi Testing—Combine up to 100 E10 systems distributed throughout a Wi-Fi network to validate network and service performance for enterprise and carrier Wi-Fi
- Over the Air Testing—Test Wi-Fi and Mobile RF network access devices using U1 LTE Module or a real handset