TimeCesium 4400 ETSI Telecom Cesium Frequency Standard
- Cesium III beam tubes
- Autonomous Stratum 1 Primary Reference Sources
- DS1, E1, 2048 kHz G.703/13, 10MHz. 5 MHz. 1.544 MHz and composite outputs
- Up to ±1e-12 frequency stability over temperature
- Front access ETSI shelf
Full RoHS 3 Compliance
Based on the latest Cesium III technology from Microsemi our TimeCesium® 4400 is an autonomous Primary Reference Source designed for telecom network operators to generate superior and highly reliable G.811 synchronization signals for advanced network services. The TimeCesium 4400 produces accurate, spectrally pure, and stable output signals using a cesium beam tube resonator. Using a TimeCesium 4400 delivers total control of your network synchronization source, enhances network performance, reduces errors in the SONET/SDH payload, and prevents up-stream network clock errors from propagating across the network.
Get up and running fast
- Easy to install, the TimeCesium 4400 is fully operational within 45 minutes.
- Plug and play architecture provides highly reliable operation over the lifetime of the system.
Worry Free Operation
- TimeCesium 4400 provides superior performance and maintenance free operation.
- TimeCesium 4400 meets telecommunication industry standards including ITU-T, ETSI, ANSI, Telcordia, NEBS and AS/CE.
Output Signal Formats
- DS1, E1, 2048 kHz G.703/13, 10 MHz, 5 MHz, 1.544 MHz and Composite Clock Outputs
- The TimeCesium 4400 comes with a 8-year cesium tube warranty.