Clavister RackMount NetWall W-series
The Clavister W-series is a set of beautifully designed next-generation security appliances, targeted towards remote/branch offices and as entry-level enterprise security gateways.
The Clavister W-series delivers next-generation firewall security at a break-through price point, offering advanced routing flexibility and comprehensive features without compromising security. The Clavister W-series NetWall is an ideal solution for any organization that need premium network security in a cost-effective package.
- Cost-effective next-generation firewall for larger remote/branch office or for entry level enterprise solutions, housed in a sleek 1U 19” rack appliance, delivering up 10 Gbps of firewall performance
- Next-generation firewall services, including Clavister True Application Control, Clavister Content Security Services and User Identity Awareness
- Powerful stateful firewall with deep-packet inspection gives you a high level of security
- Flexible, dynamic routing and connectivity with support for link aggregation
- Built-in support for both IPsec and SSL VPN offers easy to use remote connectivity
- Centralized Security Management System included free-of-charge in the Clavister Security Subscription package
- High-end network infrastructure, such as traffic management, High Availability, server load balancing and WAN load balancing, are included with Clavister Subscriptions
- The perfect solution for remote offices,branch offices and entry-level enterprises
Compare the different NetWall platforms and choose the rack-mount model that best fits your specific needs.
|NetWall W20||NetWall W30||NetWall W40||NetWall W50|
|Firewall performance||4 Gbps||6 Gbps||6 Gbps||10 Gbps||10 Gbps||20 Gbps||25 Gbps||55 Gbps|
|VPN Performance (Gbps)||1 Gbps||1.5 Gbps||1.5 Gbps||2 Gbps||2 Gbps||4 Gbps||5 Gbps||8 Gbps|
|Concurrent VPN Tunnels (IPsec)||500||1||1||2||2||4||5||10|
|Ethernet interfaces||6x 1GbE (RJ45)||6x 1GbE (RJ45)||8x 1GbE (RJ45)||1x 1GbE (RJ45)|
|Compatible Modules||–||8 x 1GbE (RJ45 and SFP), 2 or 4 x 10GbE (SFP+)|
|Virtual Interfaces (IEEE 802.1q/802.1ad)||256||512||1,024||2,048||2,048||4,096||4,096||4,096|
|High Availability Support||Yes|
|Clavister OS||Clavister NetWall cOS Core|
|Power-supply||100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz||Redundant & Hot-Swappable 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Typical environments||Medium sized offices, regional offices||Enterprises, Datacenters, xSPs|