SmartOTDR Handheld Fiber Tester
The lightweight and compact SmartOTDR speeds and optimizes field testing of metro and access networks—with a tailored OTDR interface and automatic analysis that any technician can understand.
The SmartOTDR essential handheld fiber tester is an affordable, easy-to-use device for techs at any level, with robust wireless connectivity options that increase productivity anywhere. It integrates all the essential fiber test requirements into a single device with OTDR measurement, fiber end face analysis, optical loss testing and visual fault locator.
- Ensures fast and easy measurements
One touch operation, automatic analysis, and tailored OTDR user interface for different skill level
- Manage data from anywhere in the network
Several connectivity options (3G/4G smartphones via USB and optional Bluetooth/WiFi) enable remote control as well as data and work-order transfers to-and-from tablets, smartphones, and computers.
- Reduces cost of ownership
Three year warranty as standard coverage
- Optimizes field operations
Light, ultra compact, hands-free design and an extended autonomy up to 20 hours
- Remotely coach and support field techs with Smart Access Anywhere (SAA)
- Characterize point-to-point access & metro fiber networks
- Qualify and troubleshoot FTTH/PON networks
- Qualify and troubleshoot singlemode FTTA/DAS front haul
SmartOTDR Key Features
- Single-/dual-/tri-wavelength versions with 1310, 1550, and in-service 1625 or 1650 nm wavelengths
- PON optimized to test through a 1×128 splitter
- Automated fiber inspection pass/fail analysis software
- Integrated CW light source on OTDR port
- Built-in optical power meter and VFL options
- Large 5-inch touch screen display