MTS-6000 Compact Network Test Platform
Modular multifunction fiber and network interface test platform performs the widest ranging fiber and network tests
MTS-6000 – Next Generation Carrier Ethernet Test Solution
T-BERD/MTS-6000A is a compact and lightweight test platform designed for all phases of network lifecycle from the installation to the maintenance of fiber networks. Modular in design, the T-BERD/MTS-6000A offers an extensive portfolio of test functionality for multiple network layers.
A single Multi-Services Application module provides an integrated solution for Ethernet, SONET/SDH, and higher-layer tests. Optical Modules allow thorough testing of short-haul, long-haul, FTTx, CWDM, and high speed 40Gbps networks.
Highlights of MTS-6000
- Offers maximum usability and minimum footprint with over than 100 applications in a compact, lightweight platform
- Accesses the cloud via Wi-Fi/3G/4G LTE and manages assets and data with Stratasync
- Large compatibility with more than 80 modules and field upgradable options
- Remotely coach and support field techs with Smart Access Anywhere (SAA)
Applications of MTS-6000
- OTDR and power level testing – Learn more about OTDR Testing.
- Converged Ethernet/IP networks at 10 Mbps to 10 G interfaces testing and troubleshooting.
- TDM/PDH to SONET/SDH at OC-3/STM-1 to OC-192/STM-64 testing.
- OTN networks installation and maintenance up to 11.1 G interfaces with ODU-0/ODUFlex support for Ethernet/IP client interfaces.
- Dual FC (1, 2, 4, 8, 10 G) testing for service activation and maintenance of SANs and low-latency circuits
- PMD, Spectral Attenuation Profile and Chromatic Dispersion (CD) testing.
- Optical Spectrum Testing
Key Features of MTS-6000
- Lightweight platform: only 2.4kg/5.3 lbs.
- Large 8 inch transreflective TFT color display improves viewing under any conditions.
- Intuitive graphical user interface with touchscreen
- Long battery life using smart Lithium ion cell.
- Connection checker with VFL, power meter, ORL and video inspection scope options.
- Built-in optical talkset option for communicating along the fiber.
- Remotely controlled (Ethernet/IP) / WiFi / 3G /4G
- Fast data transfer via USB, Ethernet port and 1GB extended memory.
- GPS option to certify coordinates.