The VP6250 VeraPhase® antenna employs Tallysman’s unique VeraPhase® technology covering GPS/QZSS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2,G3, Galileo E1/E5b, BeiDou B1/B2, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/GAGAN/MSAS), and L-band correction services
Ideal for high precision reference stations, the VP6250 has excellent performance across the full bandwidth of the antenna.
As a leader in the market, the VP6250 provides the lowest axial ratios (horizon to horizon, over all azimuths) across all GNSS frequencies (<0.5 dB at zenith, <2 dB typ. at horizon). Additionally, the VP6250 has an exceptional front to back ratios, a tight Phase Center Variation (PCV), and near constant PCO (Phase Center Offset) for all azimuth and elevation angles, over all in-band frequencies.
The VP6250 provides high-reception gain over the full GNSS spectrum and has a robust pre-filtered Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), with high third order intercept point (IP3) to minimize de-sensing from high-level out-of-band signals, including 700MHz LTE, while still providing a low noise figure.
An uncommitted PCB is available within the base of the antenna for integration of a custom system board such as a PPP or RTK GNSS receiver or other applications.
- Low axial ratio from horizon to horizon
- Very Tight Phase Center Variation (<1.5 mm)
- Invariant performance from: +2.7 to 24 VDC
- Space in housing for integrated PPP, RTK receiver or other OEM system
- Consistent performance across all frequencies
- Broadest tracking elevation (0° – 180°)
- Extreme precision
- Excellent multipath rejection
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Reduced time to market
Dual band GNSS
GPS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2/G3, Galileo E1/E5b, BeiDou B1/B2, L-Band Correction Services
Standard Survey Mount
TNC Female N-Type Female