The TW125B provides for much longer cable runs from any GNSS antenna to their receiver
Ideal for applications such as mast-mount, roof-top and large vehicle installations, the TW125B provides for much longer cable runs from any GNSS antenna to their receiver, with low current and voltage requirements.
The TW125B is a rugged waterproof, low cost, low noise, low power, narrow band 27 dB gain in-line amplifier, specially designed to tightly filter and boost weak signals across the full GNSS bandwidth, while maintaining low antenna noise figures.
The TW125B passes DC directly from input to output to support centre conductor DC supply to the antenna, and so avoiding the need for an additional bias source or bias “T”. A clip for mounting is also available.
- Low current / Low voltage
- Very low noise
- Wide input voltage range, 3 to 16 VDC
- Powered via antenna coax from receiver
- 50 Ohm port impedance
- Cylindrical nickel-plated brass, IP67 compliant housing
- Available SMA, TNC, and N-Type jack connectors
- RoHS compliant
- Improves signal response
- Enables extended cable runs
- Avoid installation of costly low-loss cable
- Fits in-line with antenna cable
- No external voltage supply needed
- Easy to install – mounting clamp include
- Bandwidth: 1000 – 2000 MHz
- Supply Volts: 2.7 – 10 V
- Gain: 28 dB
- Current: 25 mA