Spirent’s Landslide is the premier mobility test tool for MPC network testing.
Platforms & Applications
Landslide applications are deployed on physical test platforms or as software-only, virtualized test functions. Physical test platforms support emulation of high volumes of traffic, to ensure networks will perform under real world conditions. Virtualized test functions may be deployed directly on cloud infrastructure to better assess cloud-native network function performance.
- Landslide C100-M4 – A test platform for emulating high volumes of network functions and traffic
- Landslide C50 – A test platform for lower-scale emulation of network functions and traffic
- Landslide E10 – A compact test platform for over-the-air testing of mobile and Wi-Fi networks
- Landslide 5G – A 5G test application covering the entire evolution to 5G
- Landslide ORAN CU Testing – CU Testing capabilities features, benefits and technical specifications
- Landslide LTE – An LTE test application for MME and SSGN validation
- Landslide Virtual – A high-performance virtualized version of Landslide
- Landslide IoT – An IoT test application for high scale device emulation and mobility
- Landslide VoLTE/IMS – A VoLTE/IMS and SIP UE emulation test application
- Landslide Wi-Fi – A Wi-Fi Offload Gateway test application
- Landslide Diameter – A diameter test application for AAA functions, mobility management, policy and charging